DBT, Couples Therapy
and Individual Therapy
in San Francisco
Feel whole and fully present in your life.
DBT in San Francisco
and DBT Skills Group
- Are you overwhelmed or confused by your emotions?
- Do you act in ways you later regret when you’re upset?
- Are your relationships suffering?
DBT can help.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a highly effective treatment that can help you calm the emotional storm, end self- destructive behaviors and improve your relationships.
You don’t have to suffer alone; DBT is designed to give you the skills to create a life with less suffering and more joy.
There are two components to standard DBT, individual DBT and DBT skills group. Our San Francisco DBT therapists are here to help. Click these to learn more:
- Do you need help with your relationship?
- Are you sick of fighting with your partner?
- Are you worried you are not right for each other?
Couples therapy can help you decrease conflict, communicate more clearly and feel closer to one another. If you’re concerned about the future of your relationship, couples counseling can help you figure out what next steps are right for you. Our San Francisco couples therapists do this work because we know how important solid relationships are.
Click here to learn more about couples therapy:San Francisco Couples Therapy
- Do you struggle with feelings of sadness or worry?
- Are you frustrated with doing the same things over and over?
- Do you feel ready to make a change?
Therapy can help figure out why you feel the way you do and what is getting in the way of feeling better. This understanding opens up possibilities to lead a more satisfying life. We combine the most up-to-date research on the science of change with compassion, warmth and a deep appreciation for the struggles of being human.
Click here to learn more about individual therapy:San Francisco Individual Therapy
Marielle Berg, MFT
Laura DeSantis, PCCI
Bay Area DBT & Couples Counseling Center
Providing DBT and couples counseling in San Francisco to people who want help with their emotions and their relationships.