Do you want to improve your relationship? Couples therapy can help with:
- reducing conflict
- feeling like you are having the same argument over and over
- feeling misunderstood and alone
- intimacy and sexual challenges
- old hurts that haven’t been resolved
- making decisions around your future together
Couples therapy can give you the skills you need to:
- deal with disagreements more effectively
- improve your communication so you feel understood and connected
- build, or re-build trust
- develop a satisfying sexual connection
- appreciate each other and grow together
- work as a team in making decisions about your future
We have helped couples in all stages of relationship. We welcome those who identify as LGBTQ and have experience working with couples around issues of difference of race, ethnicity, religion, class and gender identity.
Not sure whether the relationship is right for you?
If you’re not sure whether the relationship is right for you, couples therapy is a good place to figure that out. It’s not uncommon to have doubts about your relationship, especially if you are contemplating further commitment, such as moving in together, getting married or having children. Couples therapy can help you gain clarity, enabling you make the right decisions for yourself and your relationship.