You’ve tried a lot of things to make it better.
Are you still having a hard time making changes?
I help you make changes from the inside out. This means that we will engage both your mind and your body. Your mind is where you make intellectual sense of things and your body is where feelings and sensations arise, often just outside conscious awareness. Therapy is most effective when the wisdom of these two realms is combined.
My practice is diverse but I have particular expertise in working with:
- Chronic feelings of sadness, loneliness or alienation
- Recovering from childhood trauma
- Food and body image issues
- Work stress or career dissatisfaction
- Relationship problems
Individual therapy can help you figure out why you feel the way you do and what gets in the way of change. I will help you slow down and listen to all parts of yourself to learn what’s at the core of your suffering and what needs to shift in order for you to feel better.
Imagine this for yourself:
- feeling whole and fully present in your life
- trusting yourself
- making peace with your past
- having more fulfilling relationships
- feeling connected to yourself and others
Call today to schedule a phone consultation.